Friday, May 16, 2008

Fine. I'll do it then...

Numero uno bloggo...

First and foremost I had best introduce myself. My name is Chris Freelund and I am a chronic serial entrepreneur. I think i was around 17 when I discovered my passion of New Concept Development. Although the vim of youth is somewhat tempered I am still gripped by the same excitement that many of those obsessed by the words "Thar's GOLD in them thar hills!" must have felt.

Still to this day I am easily distracted by a great idea and I hope that I always will take the time to explore something new. My experience has been that I can't do it alone and anything I have accomplished is only due to those around me who motivate, inspire and drag me to the next phase of wherever I am going.

If you are on this path or are 'thinking' of following the path of todays cyber adventurer. The secret to success is to "Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never....give up!

I was born here in Vancouver, B.C. Canada and have lived most of my life here. My career has many pieces ranging from Hospitality, Manufacturing, Construction, New Product Development, Sales and Marketing, Retail franchisee, Computer - Training, Web design/Hosting, IT Services Company, Support/Helpdesk Management, Software Development, Ecommerce, Data Security... (i'm sure there's more...)
My hobbies include Hiking, Long distance running, Technology, Volunteering, Music, Reading, Canoeing, Wellness, Family, Reading Where's Waldo with my son (who knows where everyone is!) again, Nature and, laying in the sun because I can.

Before I go on (and on, and on...) I want to give credit to a very talented individual by the name of Odette B. By an act of fate we collided on Facebook recently and have become not only friends but (IMHO) we also compliment each others strengths and direction. Without her wisdom, generosity and insight I would not be right here right now. You can find Odette here
http://www.versatilevisions.com/



"To know how to wait is the secret of success."
Joseph de Maistre